**NEW** Dream Destinations Archive!

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Secret Agent Meatball

After all the holidays I was super ready and itching to explore!


Gramma Deanna Thought that I was having a little bit too free of reign though, and hired me a BABYSITTER! He took me to a little Italian town called Rocca Sorrentina.


I'm definitely way to big to need a babysitter! But I had to think of a way to shake him...


It was actually quite hard as the entire city is an island, the only way on or off is by boat.


I gave up in defeat, you win this one Mr. Jason Darulo. You win this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY NEW YEAR DREAMERS!
So happy to be back and blogging again, I can't wait to see where I'll get to go this year!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sim: Rocca Sorentina
Hair: Doe: Cricket (Bows) Two-Tone - Gingers @TheChapterFour Jan 4th-21st
Glasses: Ariskea [Black Dahlia] Red Glasses
Necklace and Earrings: {T.T}Reika @Hello Beautiful Jan 1st - 24th
**Outfit and Hat: *HT* Secret Agent @ATP Jan 1st -10th
Bottle: [:B.K:] Super Bottle ~ Jewelz *Purple* @ATLT Jan 1st - 15th
Shoes: Sherbert- TD "Princess Dani" SPECIAL Sneakers
Stroller Baby Sitter: Neverland - Avatar Stroller - Princess Buggy - Man
Shape: Custom by me! <3

**Also Comes with Sneakers and Sunglasses!


No comments:

Post a Comment